Clean & Professional Cover Letter
This cover letter is based on the same graphic style, color code of the Resume, so that you can send recruiters a consistent application. It will be a serious asset to help you get a job interview with a recruiter and eventually get a position.
Be aware that a good cover letter will meet three main objectives:
- Briefly introduce yourself to the recruitment manager
- Explain why you are the ideal candidate for the position
- Answer any questions the hiring manager may have when reading your Resume
- Single-page Cover Letter Template
- MS Word. Docx/doc file added
- Print-ready, high-resolution files: just add in your details
- Very easy to edit with an extended help file included
- 300 DPI, CMYK color
- Free fonts used (links in the help file)
- Fully Editable in MS Word
What is a Cover Letter?
A cover letter is a short presentation letter that accompany your Resume / CV and your job application.
The aim of a cover letter is to present yourself as a suitable candidate for the proposed job position:
- Inform the employer about the job position you are applying for
- Describe some of your main strengths and abilities
- Meeting the needs of the employer/company
Encourage the employer to read your Resume / CV and arrange an interview with you.
Why use a Cover Letter ?
Creating a cover letter gives you the opportunity to promote your points of interest and explain why you are sending your Resume / CV.
It allows you to explain what qualifies you for the opportunity, why you are interested and the focus should be on what you can offer rather than what you hope to gain.
A cover letter will give the best results if it is intended to “correspond” a specific job position. Mass-produced cover letters do not usually receive as favorable a response as a personalized letter.
CV Template based on the same theme of the Cover Letter
Impressive Resume Template can make a lot of difference. The style, layout design and elements used in this creative resume are similar to infographics. This template is Very Easy to edit using Microsoft Word or Photoshop. Good luck with your job application.
Document Features :
- A4 size (210×297mm) + bleed
- US Letter Paper Size – 8.5 x 11in + bleed
- Single Page Resume Template
- MS Word .Docx/Doc file added
- Ready to Print, High Resolution files: just add in your details
- Very Easy to Edit with Extensive Help File included
- 300 DPI, CMYK Color
- Free Fonts Used (links in the help file)
- Fully Editable in Ms Word And PSD
Included Files :
- Microsoft Word File (DOCX & DOC)
- Adobe Photoshop File (PSD)
- User guide & Help file Included