Web Developer Cover Letter
Presenting an amazing cover letter template having a compact and simple design with a right amount of creative touch. All illustrations and text are fully customizable in Microsoft Word or in Photoshop. It will showcase your details much attractively and will be helpful to make a Great Impression.
Document Features :
- A4 size (210×297mm) + bleed
- US Letter Paper Size – 8.5 x 11in + bleed
- Single Page Cover Letter Template
- MS Word .Docx/Doc file added
- Ready to Print, High Resolution files: just add in your details
- Very Easy to Edit with Extensive Help File included
- 300 DPI, CMYK Color
- Free Fonts Used (links in the help file)
- Fully Editable in Ms Word and PSD
Included Files :
- Microsoft Word File (DOCX & DOC)
- Adobe Photoshop File (PSD)
- Userguide & Help file Included
What is a Cover Letter?
A cover letter is a short presentation letter that accompany your Resume / CV and your job application.
The aim of a cover letter is to present yourself as a suitable candidate for the proposed job position:
- Inform the employer about the job position you are applying for
- Describe some of your main strengths and abilities
- Meeting the needs of the employer/company
Encourage the employer to read your Resume / CV and arrange an interview with you.
Why use a Cover Letter ?
Creating a cover letter gives you the opportunity to promote your points of interest and explain why you are sending your Resume / CV.
It allows you to explain what qualifies you for the opportunity, why you are interested and the focus should be on what you can offer rather than what you hope to gain.
A cover letter will give the best results if it is intended to “correspond” a specific job position. Mass-produced cover letters do not usually receive as favorable a response as a personalized letter.